Korean Trade Lane Delegate (Korea - Vietnam Traffic)
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Tom Tabouring
Date posted 19 November 2018 2018-11-192019-01-18 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
An exciting Korean Trade Lane Delegate (Vietnam - Korea traffic) job has become available at one of the most respected international logistic firms based in HCMC. This role is for anyone who has the thrive to succeed and a good knowledge of the Vietnamese and Korean market.
About the Korean Trade Lane Delegate Role:
In this particular role you will be responsible for establishing, maintaining and expanding important clients from the Korean into the Vietnamese market by always delivering the highest quality of service alongside.
- Establish and maintain contact with potential and existing clients to create awareness of company services
- Develop and maintain a regional share of business for international clients within the Vietnam - Korean trade lane by collaborating with various company sales channels
- Prepare annual sales forecast for assigned area based on knowledge of area sales trends and potentials, and area competition and economic/business conditions
- Manage and engage with all sales teams of the company to sell trade lane specific and customised solutions for air and ocean freight to SMEs and multi-national companies
- Obtain B.I from customers, sales teams and other sources to identify opportunities resulting in development and strategic action plans on high-value-targets
- Provide leadership and support to the sales team
- Responsible for the implementation of new customers by coordinating strategies with the overseas team
- Oversee sales revenue generation, profit and/or expense objectives
- Develop trade lane sales plans and budgets for achieving trade lane sales goals within a defined set of targeted accounts
- Drive and execute all pricing related inquiries
- Develop trade lane strategy, that supports corporate product strategy and that is aligned with countries
To succeed in this role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior manager, across borders and internal matrix.
- University graduated in business administration preferred
- Fluent in English and Korean
- Good knowledge of the Vietnamese and Korean Market
- At least 3 years of sales experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, conversant in working cross-culturally
- Self-driven, self-disciplined, and goal-oriented
- Experienced in Logistics Freight Forwarding industry will be a plus
This international logistics company is recognised as one of the market leaders in their field of expertise. The firm is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Korean Trade Lane Delegate role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.