Customer Service Manager
Consultant Phuong Yen Nguyen
Date posted 15 February 2019 2019-02-152019-04-16 manufacturing-and-production Long Hau VN VND 60000000 80000000 80000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
An exciting Customer Service Manager job has just become available at of the most respected global firm based in Long Hau (just 20km from district 1).
About the Customer Service Manager Role:
In this job, you will lead the big team in Customer Service by providing clear goals.
- Communicate, implement and interpret customer service policies and procedures
- Develop, recommend, and coordinate the implementation of new procedures
- Ensure the efficient utilisation of customer service equipment (phones, computer terminals, etc.)
- Evaluate the effectiveness of customer service operations. Coordinate customer service function with other departments
- Identify any customer concerns, investigate and resolve problems, and respond to customer inquiries
- Oversee and conduct assessments of customer needs within assigned business, region or area
- Champion customer needs and follow-up on customer inquiries
- Provide responsive order management support including order entry or expediting and shipment information to customers
- Provide quoted pricing and inventory information to customers
- Proactively communicate supply chain issues and provide alternatives
- Schedule and organise personnel to accommodate anticipated work flow
- Recommend corrective services to adjust customer complaints
- Ensure projects are completed on schedule and within budget
The successful candidate will have solid experience in customer service and strong management and leadership skill.
- Bachelor’s degree
- More than six years related experience or education, preferably in related industry; prior management experience is preferred
- Effective leadership, development and training skills required
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytically skills
- Possess strong business acumen
- Data driven and process oriented
- Strong customer satisfactions focus skills
- Knowledgeable on call centre operations and product lines
This international company is the market leader in their field globally and in Vietnam. They have a state of the art factory and have an established team of international and local staff. This is an exciting time to join this growing organisation.
If you are driven and want to take a new step in your career, this is the role for you. Apply now.