Customer Care Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Phuong Yen Nguyen
Date posted 01 April 20192019-04-01 2019-05-31 pharmaceuticals Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 80000000 100000000 100000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
An exciting Customer Care Manager job has just become available at one of the multinational pharmaceutical companies.
About the Customer Care Manger Role:
In this business-critical role, you will oversee the quality of services provided to customers to ensure they are up to the highest standards and meet the expectations and requirements of customers, at the same time with directing and monitoring the customer care operations of the company to ensure a sustainable relationship with the customers.
- Oversee the hiring, orienting, and training of customer care staff to ensure a capable workforce
- Organise programs for customer care staff to update their job knowledge and enhance their skills
- Develop and implement customer care policies, procedures, and regulations necessary for ensuring a satisfied customer base
- Communicate and interact with customers to identify their needs/expectations and make appropriate adjustments to meet those needs
- Handle tough or complex customer issue by analysing problems to come up with effective solutions in addressing customer complaints and recommending solutions to address unsatisfied customers
- Provide customers with updates and periodic statements on product developments and changes in trends
- Establish communication channels through which customers can send their feedback or challenges for prompt resolution
- Maintain accurate records of all customer care operations; analyse customer care data and statistics to obtain and report results that are useful in taking key business decisions
- Conduct research and participate in educational workshops to stay up-to-date with developments in the customer care industry and expand job knowledge
The successful candidate will have solid experience in customer service with strong leadership skills.
- At least eight years' experience in customer care/ customer service, with at least three years in a people leader role; experience with a health care multinational company is an advantage
- Ability to read, analyse and interpret different sets of data
- Ability to effectively present information to top managers
- Ability to understand data input sources for reports and dashboards
- Ability to plan, elicit, organise, evaluate, communicate and monitor assigned projects
This international company is the market leader in their field globally and in Vietnam. This is an exciting time to join this growing organisation.
If you are driven and want to take a new step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now to discuss this opportunity.