Customer Service Manager
Salary attractive package
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Phuong Yen Nguyen
Date posted 24 July 20192019-07-24 2019-09-22 call-centre-and-customer-service Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 40000000 50000000 50000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Customer Service Manager job has just become available at one of the multinational company in Vietnam.
About the Customer Service Manager Role:
In this business-critical role, you will develop and execute Customer Service initiatives and strategies to achieve business targets and revenue growth.
- Plan and implement short and long goals in customer services management to ensure excellent service to customers
- Provide direction for initiatives targeted towards improving service excellence and restoring confidence in service recovery incidents
- Plan the Annual Operational Plan on areas pertaining to the management of the Country CS function in tandem to business growth
- Plan, organise and direct an efficient and effective team of Customer Service professionals
- Develop sales performance and customers reports such as period volume reports, reports analysing statistics or other data to determine the level of customer service your organisation is providing, etc
To succeed in the role, you must have solid experience in customer services and possess leadership skill.
- Degree in Customer Service/ Business Management / Logistics / Marketing & Communications
- Excellent in both writing and speaking Vietnamese and English communication languages
- Proven leadership skills in Customer Service experience, preferably in a supply chain environment
- At least three years' management experience in a customer service environment preferred
- Be able to negotiate tactfully with key stakeholders and key accounts while understanding the overall outcome that is required for group
- Outcomes Focus and understand Product & Service knowledge
- Communication skills that is able to inform, help and advise customers clearly and to liaise effectively with other professionals
- Listening skills, to understand exactly what customers require
This international company is the market leader in their field globally and in Vietnam. This is an exciting time to join this growing organisation.
If you are driven and want to take a new step in your career, this is the role for you.