Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Lea Natale
Date posted 30 July 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An exciting world leading FMCG/Cosmetics company based in Ho Chi Minh is looking for a talented Purchasing Manager.
About the Purchasing Manager Role:
In this critical role, you will be in charge of managing indirect purchasing across Vietnam with your team of three.
You will also be entitled to ensure and coordinate your service in accordance to the group’s purchasing strategies and policies.
- Analyse business needs and challenges demand (VA Method)
- Define purchasing strategy and develop market intelligence regarding the category of your products
- Optimise costs, impacting P&L and top line
- Maximise supplier relationship and negotiate with integrity
- Manage performance and efficiency by innovating and offer recommendations
To succeed in this role, you will need to have excellent integrity, must be strong with finance and be an experienced manager within purchasing role.
- Detailed knowledge of techniques for effective supplier relations and negotiations
- (Technical) expertise regarding the relevant product portfolio
- Awareness of technological innovations and methods
- Ability to communicate, convince and influence
- Solid grasp of financial issues
- Fluent in Vietnamese and in English
- Highly organised with prioritisation skills
- Strong ethic
Operating in the cosmetics field, the brand is internationally recognised as one of the global leader.
If you are motivated and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now. If you would like to find out more, please contact Lea Natale quoting the Job Reference No.VSA0/QVI/1331030