Salary VND40,000,000 - VND60,000,000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Lea Natale
Date posted 01 October 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
A highly successful and reputable global building materials business in Ho Chi Minh City is looking for a Category Manager.
About the Category Manager Role:
Reporting to the Head of Procurement and managing a team of 3 people for each category, you will lead and drive implementation of category strategies in the local operational environment and maximise the savings associated with the spend managed locally as defined by Category teams.
- First category: Production services (cargo, warehouse rental, service management...); facility; general services
- Second category: Raw material; energy; logistic
To succeed in this role you must have good Management or International Commerce with relevant experience in a Category Management position, with minimum 5 years in similar role (category management, sourcing, operations)
- Exposure to supply chain management, strategic sourcing and optimal procurement processes and standards in MNC is a must
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to communicate effectively/convincingly at all levels (including technical and operational) and with all functions at least in English and local language
- Excellent time management, planning and organisation skills; ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities and drive tasks to completion in a fixed time-frame and in a pressured environment
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and build relationships across multiple functions
- Excellent command of Vietnamese and English
This company is a highly reputable global building materials business that enjoys continues growth and success in every market they have entered. They offer a passionate and experience management team with an environment where change, suggestions and improvements want to be heard.
If you are driven and motivated, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss further.