Responsible Sourcing Specialist
Consultant Phuong Yen Nguyen
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122019-01-06 retail 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City
An exciting Responsible Sourcing Specialist job has just available at one of the most respected US sourcing companies based in Ho Chi Minh.
About the Responsible Sourcing Specialist Role:
In this role, you will manage the Responsible Sourcing program processes, including on boarding suppliers and factories, managing factory audits and corrective action plans, and communicating with the sourcing organisation.
- Process audit requests and review social and security audit reports from third party audit provider
- Issue Corrective Action Plans and help factories re mediate issues, including training if necessary
- Conduct factory visits to follow-up on pending issues
- Manage internal communication, including team updates and researching relevant industry news
The successful candidate will have experience in responsible sourcing and strong interpersonal skills.
- College degree and/or equivalent business experience
- Two to four years' experience in responsible sourcing and/ or supply chain audits
- Specialised in Microsoft excel, factory audit programs
This international company is the market leader in their field globally and in Vietnam. They have an established team of international and local staff. This is an exciting time to join this growing organisation.
If you are driven and want to take a new step in your career, this is the role for you.