Location Binh DuongFULL_TIME
Consultant Phuong Yen Nguyen
Date posted 04 March 2019 2019-03-042019-05-03 fmcg Binh Duong Binh Duong VN VND 40000000 60000000 60000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
An exciting Procurement Manager job has just become available at one of the multinational FMCG company based in Vietnam.
About the Procurement Manager Role:
In this business-critical role, you will take charge of the procurement team for indirect spend.
- Plans for annual purchasing activities appropriating for cross-functional Departments related to Indirect spend
- Supervise the daily activities of the indirect spend and review purchasing decisions and orders.
- Responsible for reviewing purchase requisitions, stock, purchase price variances, controlling excess and obsolete cost.
- Select the best co-packer on each job for production and forwarder and manage, evaluate their services.
- Select suppliers with the best ratio of quality and cost, interest in developing a partnership in delivering goods on time and in preventing or solving problems,
- Responsible for update trend price, supplies and capacity to update estimate price for Purchase price variances report.
- Evaluate supplier reliability & work with supplier for improvement
- Select suppliers with the best ratio of quality & cost, interest in developing a partnership in delivering goods on time and in preventing or solving problems
To succeed in this role, you will need to possess solid experience in procurement and indirect spend.
- At least five years' experience at the same position in FMCG manufacturing company
- Good communication (both oral & written English & Vietnamese)
This international company is the market leader in their field globally and in Vietnam. This is an exciting time to join this growing organisation.
If you are driven and want to take a new step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.