Regional Material Lead
Salary VND45,000,000 - VND75,000,000 per month + est since open salary + no 13th month
Location Binh DuongFULL_TIME
Consultant Ngan Thai
Date posted 04 April 20192019-04-04 2019-06-03 manufacturing-and-production Binh Duong Binh Duong VN VND 45000000 75000000 75000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
An exciting Regional Sourcing Material Lead job has just become available at one of the most established shoe manufacturer based in Binh Duong. This role will be reporting to the Senior Supply Chain Manager.
About the Regional Sourcing Material Lead role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for being the first point of contact for Global Material Category Managers looking to engage in sourcing initiatives and activities within Vietnam.
- Drive the in region sourcing strategy within Vietnam that works hand in hand with the sourcing strategies of Global Material Category Manager.
- Provide latest information to Category Development Team on material trends to the categories by gathering innovative input from relevant fairs, supplier meetings, footwear material show etc within the Asian context
- Support Global Material Category Managers to ensure improvement from Poor Performing Suppliers through escalation through on site visit and guidance
To succeed in this role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Minimum five years' knowledge and proven experience working in technical material development or in the shoe production industry (knowledge of manufacturing process, fabrics, mechanical etc )
- Understanding of ASTM and SATRA and other test standards
- Understanding of the shoe materials industry and vendors
This international shoe manufacturer needs no introduction and is recognised as one of the fast growing in their field.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.