Senior Manager of Apparel Development
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Ngan Thai
Date posted 20 May 20192019-05-20 2019-07-19 fashion Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 80000000 100000000 100000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Senior Manager of Apparel Development job has just become available at one of the most respected global apparel brand in Ho chi Minh City.
About this Senior Manager of Apparel Development Role:
This individual will lead operations processes across product creation and commercialisation, as well as partner with the DOM to proactively develop the growth plans for technical/operational capabilities to ensure that adidas Group Apparel objectives are achieved.
- Build plans to grow category specific capabilities, upgrades of technical applications and processes to support strategic plans for future allocation and supplier strategy.
- Develop capacity growth plans aligned with Group strategy, verify and provide capacity & capabilities overview regularly according to forecast demand.
- Oversee day-to-day delivery and proactively identify and address potential problems with T1 and T2 supplier management, escalating as appropriate.
- Build and maintain close working relationships with the supplier management teams to ensure proactive management of the day to day business along with continued alignment of adidas Group strategy and direction.
- Allocate project work to team taking into consideration the team’s experience, product complexity, workload and personnel development.
To succeed in the Senior Manager of Apparel Development job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and be proficient in English.
- At least seven years of related work experience in the apparel industry with technical capacity and managerial experience
- Strong leadership skills, including leading , developing and motivating people and building effective teams
- Good understanding of apparel manufacturing and preferred working for brand
- Good understanding of costing principles
- Strong communication and negotiation skills Fluent in English, both written and verbal
This international firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise.
If you are driven, determined and strong in apparel development, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.