Country Procurement Leader
Salary Attractive Package
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Phuong Yen Nguyen
Date posted 21 September 20192019-09-21 2019-11-20 fmcg Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 60000000 80000000 80000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Country Procurement Leader job has just become available at one of the multinational personal care company.
About the Country Procurement Leader Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible to source and manage both direct materials and in-direct materials, services and consumables managed within the country (Vietnam), as well as consumer business and achievement of annual procurement target.
- Work with team members to develop and implement a pipeline of opportunities with the goal of achieving savings, improvement in payment terms to increase days payable outstanding and reduce the cash conversion cycle
- Lead to execute regional/ global strategy with best practices based on the market intelligence, analytic and communication with key internal stakeholders
- Lead contract development and its implementation/ compliance
- Ensure the country has a continuous improvement plan to improve P2P metrics year on year. Role model appropriate behaviours and ensure that policies and procedures and followed throughout procurement in the country
- Understand the capability and build up sourcing/ communication skills and career aspirations of all team members. Ensure succession plans are in place for all critical roles. Ensure a Personal Development Plan is developed for all team members. Act as a coach and mentor as required. Develop plans to improve engagement scores in key surveys
The successful Country Procurement Leader will have strong leadership and solid experience in procurement role.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline, typically science or engineering related or significant quality management experience
- Multiple years of experience in procurement role
- Demonstrated management experiences within a complex, matrix or multiple business organisation
- Working knowledge and experience with products requiring compliance to various regulatory or other technical requirements
- Strong leadership skills are prerequisite. This role needs an individual willing to find opportunities where never intervene as well as maintain recurring sourcing works for mills in proper procurement/ corporate compliance, especially ability to lead and influence internal stakeholders and supplier relationship management
- Effective Communication - the candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be highly confident enough to engage in discussions with senior leaderships
This international company is the market leader in their field globally and in Vietnam. This is an exciting time to join this growing organisation.
If you are driven and want to take a new step in your career, this is the role for you.