Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Phuong Yen Nguyen
Date posted 01 October 20192019-10-01 2019-11-30 purchasing-and-procurement Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 160000000 230000000 230000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Country Head job has just available at one of the multinational sourcing company.
About the Country Head Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for the efficient operations and execution of all the activities in their country/office. Represent the best interests of the company internally and externally for that region. Oversee the country strategic development and build compelling, compliant sourcing solutions that meet the needs of the business. Grow and develop talent. Manage the day to day execution and business operations in that region to ensure KPI’s are achieved.
- Be the in-country, regional sourcing expert
- Drive and support strategic initiatives & act as partner for offshore a/c leads
- Manage the efficient running of the hub office and any satellite operations
- Work with the Business Leaders in Europe, US and Offshore. Build supply chain capability to provide compelling sourcing solution
- Reinforce and deliver compliance and CR/Sustainability goals and objectives
- Support account teams in execution and order management including escalation resolution
- Grow and develop talents for future
- Point person for business leaders for Hub strategy and issue resolution
- Work closely with multiple functions team heads including merchandising, raw materials, technical design
- Ability to work in a matrix structure and handle different products and business categories
- Identify and build strategic vendor relations
The successful Country Head will have strong leadership and knowledge of global trade policies and legislative action.
- Minimum 15 years industry experience with at least five years solid experience in Vietnam. Previous country/ office manager preferable
- Should have experience in a global environment with manufacturing or country manager experience preferred
- Demonstrate a deep knowledge of the Supply Chain from Concept to Consumer
- Experience in developing best practice solutions
- Ability to establish effective working relationships with the business and technical communities and network
- Knowledge of global trade policies and legislative action
- Strong leadership, analytical and problem solving abilities
- Sound communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Fluent in both spoken and written English. Able to read and speak Vietnamese preferred
This international company is the market leader in their field globally and in Vietnam. This is an exciting time to join this growing organisation.
If you are driven and want to take a new step in your career, this is the role for you.