Location Dong NaiFULL_TIME
Consultant Tu Khuong
Date posted 19 July 2022dong-nai supply-chain-procurement-logistics/procurement-sourcing 2022-07-19 2022-09-17 automotive Nhon Trach, Dong Nai Dong Nai Nhon Trach VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Maintenance Manager job has arisen in a leading automotive business in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.
About this Maintenance Manager Role:
Managing a team of eight people, you would be the key person to minimise the machine breakdowns (high machine Availability) and minimise the maintenance cost with preventive maintenance.
- Responsible for management of maintenance budget, preventive maintenance actions, repair machine
- Planning, organisation and implementation of maintenance and repairs of production equipment
- Ensuring the technical availability of facilities
- Systematic execution of maintenance and repairs
- Coordination of suppliers and companies
- Implementation of technical projects and management systems (eg 5S/TPM, IATF 16949)
- Responsible for the procurement of spare parts and investments
- Analysis machine condition for improvement efficiency, for preventive maintenance and breakdown reduction
- Management, motivation and development of subordinates
In order to succeed in this role, you are required to possess good knowledge of automotive industry.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in mechanical engineering
- Experience in the position of Maintenance Manager automotive industry
- Experience with PLC, CNC Machines, Robotics, Press machines, Freezer
- Experience with IAFT 16949, ISO 9001
- Knowledge about 2D/3D CAD Systems
- Have a skillful operation for office software (office software and ERP and so on )
- Have good systematic thinking, analytical skill
- Good and strong leadership skill on communication, presentation, interpersonal skill and others those are necessary to do this job without conflict
- Good command of English, good computer skills MS (Word, Excel)
- Prefer candidate from Nhon Trach or Long Thanh
This leading firm has an international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development.
If you are driven and want to take your career forward, this is the role for you.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.