Location Binh DuongFULL_TIME
Consultant Anh Truong
Date posted 12 January 2023binh-duong supply-chain-procurement-logistics/procurement-sourcing 2023-01-16 2023-03-13 furniture Binh Duong Binh Duong VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A Procurement Manager is needed to manage supplier assessment and qualification following company guidelines. We are looking for someone who has experience in this field, specifically with hard line and furniture experience.
About the Procurement Manager Role:
In this role, you will search and analysing markets both local and overseas for reliable suppliers and best prices.
- Own and execute strategic sourcing and vendor in local and overseas who can supply the wooden furniture materials to meet the requirement of new product development or cost improvement strategy
- Collecting and qualifying the vendor documents, certificates before vendor code set up
- Research the market prices of fresh materials, goods with fluctuated prices
- Recommend solutions to the goods whose prices are regularly changed in the market
- Build and maintain partnerships with vendors, and internal and external organisations
- Monthly review the demand and forecast with RM planner to ensure the consistent and adequate supply of materials necessary for production
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- Five years in the quality field industry
- Rich team management experience including leadership and remote management
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Vietnamese
- Clear logical thinking, rigorous and meticulous
This leading company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven and looking for a new challenge, this is the role for you.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.