Sourcing Senior Manager
Location Hai PhongFULL_TIME
Consultant Anh Truong
Date posted 09 March 2023hai_phong supply-chain-procurement-logistics/procurement-sourcing 2023-03-14 2023-05-08 electronics Hai Phong Hai Phong VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Procurement Manager job has arisen in a leading electronic firm in Hai Phong- Vietnam.
About the Procurement Manager Role:
In this position, you will align, support and collaborate with smart residential global category team to set up, local support to execute & support sourcing strategy.
- Follow up sourcing enquiries. Find/Recommend new suppliers, new available technologies in the Vietnam
- Responsible for local activities - Supplier and Supply Market Analysis – to conduct a detailed supplier and supply market analysis looking at facts and data analysis, reports and changes in technology and providing deep and meaningful insight to global sourcing team
- Cost Modelling – to construct detailed cost models/structures/purchase price analysis of goods and services that are supplied to smart residential
- Ensure synergies and activities are implemented to optimise spend within the category
- Provide support to local Plant Director and procurement team.
- Work closely with plant purchasing on transferring cost, source information, lead time, and other appropriate information to the production environment
- Support localisation of material and services (ie : Services – Support local EMSes in obtaining manufacturer’s / preferred price. Materials – localization of materials in Vietnam)
- Conduct sustainability and supplier quality control audits on a regular basis to ensure vendors and their supplies remain in compliance
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- University or equivalent level of education (engineering and/or economics)
- More than 10 years working experience in Sourcing for manufacturing companies, preferably in multi-national companies
- Relevant experience to develop sourcing business in Vietnam
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong analytical, communication and team management skill
- Extensive connection of factories in Vietnam is a plus
- Good communication skills (verbal and written) in English and local language
This leading company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven and looking for a new challenge, this is the role for you.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch