Supply Chain and Purchasing Manager
Salary Excellent Benefits
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Phuong Yen Nguyen
Date posted 06 July 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
A leading international pharmaceutical business is seeking a high-calibre Supply Chain and Purchasing Manager in Ho Chi Minh city to support the rapidly growing Vietnam business.
About the Supply Chain and Purchasing Manager Role:
In this role you will be responsible for the full scope of supply chain planing and logistics to enable stable product supply to Vietnam market and effective control of inventory. You will also manage the overall procurement of the company to ensure a company stick to budget and operate profitably.
- Lead the local monthly S&OP process with the various stakeholders (regional SCM team, local distributor, local regulatory affairs team etc)
- Cross functional collaboration for new product launches
- Review and optimise the local supply chain processes
- Single point of contact for the order handling process
- Manage inbound and outbound shipments with forwarder, shippers and distributors
- Devise and use fruitful purchasing and sourcing strategies
- Develop and implement effective and transparent purchasing policy and SOP
- Liaise with key company employees to determine their product and service needs
- Nurture relationships with suppliers to negotiate the best prices for company
- Identify and research potential new suppliers
To succeed in the Supply Chain and Purchasing Manager job, you will need to have experience in Supply Chain and Procurement.
- Bachelor degree in business administration, finance, accounting or others
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as experience in purchasing
- Understanding of Supply Chain Management Procedures, Logistics, Strategic Planning
- Understanding of finance and accounting concept
- Accuracy in data management
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skill
- Talent in negotiations and networking
- Good command of PC and common software
- Superior command of business English (both oral and writing)
- Experience in pharmaceutical companies or distributors (preferable)
This international pharmaceutical company is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise. The scope of the offer, the size of the business to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.