Supply Chain Manager
Salary VND40,000,000 - VND80,000,000 per month
Location Dong NaiFULL_TIME
Consultant Lea Natale
Date posted 14 August 2018 2018-08-14manufacturing-and-production 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An exciting world leading manufacturing company within garment industry based in Nhon Trach (Dong Nai) is looking for a new talented and leading Supply Chain Manager.
About the Supply Chain Manager Role:
In this essential position, you will be entitled to implement, integrate and manage the supply chain in the new factory situated in Nhon Trach (Dong Nai), to supply the demand across Vietnam and Cambodia.
The company plans to double its size within 2020. You will also ensure and coordinate the operations of the factory in accordance to the group’s strategies and policies.
Attached to the operational manager, you will be responsible for the Supply Chain integration, by managing the production planning, purchasing, warehousing and shipping/receiving
- Manage a team, develop and coach your team (from 3 to 16 people according to the growth of the company)
- Manage warehousing and transportation as well as the Logistics Department
- Responsible for supervising production planning and capacity analysis
- Responsible for inventory accuracy and reporting (helped with the JDEdwards software / Oracle)
- Manage interface between plant and internal customer for forecasts and ordering input
- Work with sales for securing delivery service quality in order to maintain appropriate inventory levels for produced goods and raw materials
- Order raw materials
- Update and record daily figures to compile month-end reports
- Data analysis: Synthesise data and analyse trends to support Plant Manager
To succeed in this role, you need to have solid experience in logistics industry.
- University degree in related field or equivalent, MBA in supply chain is preferred
- Experience in general logistics
- Previous experience as a managerial role is a must
- Previous experience in an international company, code of conduct
- A "CAN DO" attitude is very much appreciated
- Abilities to be proactive, dynamic attitude and ambitious candidate is needed in this booming environment
This international manufacturing company is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients they are known for the quality of the products and services provided. The culture is demanding, but if you are ambitious, willing to work within a fast-growing environment and have a can-do attitude the potential of rewards are significant.
If you are motivated, willing to take new responsibilities with fast and great career progression, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.