Supply Chain Manager
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Phuong Yen Nguyen
Date posted 12 September 2018 2018-09-122018-11-11 fmcg 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
A leading European company is seeking a high-calibre Supply Chain Manager in Ho Chi Minh city to support the rapidly growing Vietnam business.
About the Supply Chain Manager Role:.
You will manage over all Supply Chain which includes Procurement Demand & Supply Planning, Logistics Operation to serve demand of customers at the lowest cost
- Demand and Supply Planning: Driving the Demand & Supply team to achieve the good forecast and generate reliable supply in order to serve the demand of the trades/ customers in time with lowest cost. This includes put in place the appropriate systems and processes to achieve high efficiency with low cost and control. Inventory Management: Managing team to get an optimised inventory level for company benefit of working capital
- MU S&OP Processes: Establishes the Sales & Operation Planning process ensuring that benchmarks in forecast accuracy are met. Co-ordinates alignment between finance, sales and supply chain planning and reconciliation between demand and supply plans ensuring the optimal mix of low inventory level and high product availability.
- Procurement: Directs the development of a timely and cost-optimised procurement processes covering indirect, product and services categories (where not globally or regionally owned), ensuring an efficient sourcing process of merchandise and finished goods outside of the BDF/regional 3PM supply network, within corporate guidelines.
- Master Data, Quality Management and Regulatory Affairs
- Supply Chain Customer Management
- VAS Management
To succeed in this role, you need to have deep knowledge in Demand & Supply Planning, Warehouse and Logistics and Customer Service, Procurement and other SC areas.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering/ Supply Chain Management/Business Administration/Economics. MBA or master’s in engineering management or Supply Chain is a plus
- At least 10 years in Supply Chain, and at least 3 years in Supply Chain Manager role
- Experience in FMCG industries is preferable
- Have experiences or knowledge in Demand & Supply Planning, Procurement, Logistics Operation and other Supply Chain related
- Experience in managing 3rd party logistic provider is preferable
- Excellent in presentation skill to easily communicate with audiences in both Vietnamese and English
- Word, Excel, Power Point is compulsory required. SAP knowledge is a plus
- Show strong sense of ownership to drive business beyond its potential
- Self-motivation and be accountable for own actions
- Excellent in speaking and writing English
- Able to work under high pressure and flexible business environment
This European company is the market leader in their field globally and in Vietnam. They have a state of the art factory and have an established team of international and local staff. This is an exciting time to join this growing organisation.
If you are driven and want to take a new step in your career, this is the role for you.