Production Planning Manager
Salary VND45,000,000 - VND55,000,000 per month + 13 Months and allowances
Location Biên HòaFULL_TIME
Consultant Lea Natale
Date posted 01 October 2018 2018-10-012018-11-18 manufacturing-and-production 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
A prestigious world-leading manufacturing company is recruiting its newly Production Planning Manager with a managerial opportunity in Bien Hoa.
About the Production Planning Manager Role:
In this key role, you will lead a team of 4 planners and head the all team to comply with the high standard requirements regarding the production planning manager.
- Lead weekly/monthly master production schedule meetings
- Manage a team of 4 planners on daily basis
- Manage production planning activities to maximise the use of the organisation's resources and meet established production specifications and schedules; volume, cost, and quality standards
- Ensure that material scheduling strategy and processes are in place and work effectively in order to ensure material supply meets production requirements with minimum stock levels, whilst optimising costs
- Oversee and supervise the activities of a team of professionals who collate and analyse production data; estimate resource requirements; determine machine and operator loads; prepare production schedules; monitor production activities; and revise schedules to meet production targets
- Liaise with functional or operational area managers (for example in production, supply and logistics, maintenance, engineering, purchasing, or human resources) to integrate their activities into production plans, cost estimates, and schedules. Lead, direct, evaluate, and develop production planning staff to ensure that their activities meet company targets
- "Master plan", lead the most complex, large, or difficult production projects to produce schedules and plans and estimating the human resources, tools, equipment needed to manufacture products
To succeed in this position, you must have the ability to lead effectively a team to work together and possess a keen understanding of production planning.
Key requirements :
- ERP / SAP APO and PP module is a real asset for you
- Strong knowledge or abilities to understand the environment and optimise the production
- Good sense of communication to work with all the department and meet agreed objectives and which delivers best practice results, added value and continuous improvements
- Natural leadership to lead the teams
- Strong communication skills and an accurate sense of organisation
- A result oriented mind-set
This manufacturing company has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on services and customer satisfaction, wellness of employees, training and personal development.
If you are a progressive manager, enjoying working in a friendly and open-minded working environment, the role awaits you.
Apply today or call me to discuss further.