Production Planning Manager
Location Long AnFULL_TIME
Consultant Phuong Yen Nguyen
Date posted 19 October 2018 2018-10-192018-12-07 manufacturing-and-production 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
A company listed among 500 Fortune Global Company with factory located just 20km from Dist 1, HCMC specialising in printing labels for garment & footwear industry is looking for a Production Planning Manager.
About the Production Planning Manager Role:
Reporting directly to the Production Manager, this is the role for a production planner who is a leader in their field.
- Manage activities of those engaged in the movement of raw or finished materials, storage, production scheduling, and inventory control activities
- Coordinate the whole supply chain planning and production planning workflow in the respective product line
- Be primarily responsible for capacity planning for the designated product line
- Continuously monitor and check actual performance of the designated product line vs. objectives via weekly/ monthly report, prepare gap analysis and corrective action
- Train and provide development opportunities for staff. Ensure annual goals are complete and communicated. Ensure Global Performance Management System is up-to-date and regular feedback is provided to staff members
The successful candidate will have solid experience in production planning and strong management and leadership skill.
- At least 5 years of experience in Production Planning or related experience, with above 3 years' supervisory or lead experience preferred
- Demonstrated understanding of financial systems and the key drivers within the manufacturing environment
- Strong organisational skills in strategy, communication at all levels and execution
- Strong leadership skills. Ability to lead, contribute, and influence others in a team-based organisation
- Excellent organisational and people skills, project management skills, with an ability to openly convey information to team members in a timely, concise manner
- Understanding of applicable computer systems, such as Microsoft Office and function specific software
This international company is the market leader in their field globally and in Vietnam. They have a state of the art factory and have an established team of international and local staff. This is an exciting time to join this growing organisation.
If you are driven and want to take a new step in your career, this is the role for you.