Supply Chain Manager
Salary VND60,000,000 - VND80,000,000 per month
Location Binh DuongFULL_TIME
Consultant Andrew Humphreys
Date posted 19 October 2018 2018-10-192018-12-08 manufacturing-and-production 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An international manufacturing company is looking for a Supply Chain Manager in Binh Duong to lead logistics, procurement and planning.
About the Supply Chain Manager Role:
In this business critical you will be responsible for planning, procurement and logistics from their plant in Binh Duong.
- Upon receipt of properly authorised customer demand, co-ordinate & empower all planning elements to figure out all right production and material planning
- Reconcile the Master Production Schedule to customer demand coverage to ensure there’s no over and shortage in material procurement. Evaluate material status to foresee if any material shortage risk or excess via capacity plan in overall supply chain
- Close co-ordinate the supply delivery from China consolidation shipment to ensure meet the need of Vietnam production
- Work close with engineering/production team for any logistic activities of machines/tools/materials import/export comply with customs regulations
- Able to joining the global conference for production/shipment alignment tracking
- Ensure suppliers are driving materials based on forecast or coordinating with vendors on material issues
- Negotiate and maintain a smooth relationship and code of conduct handling with suppliers/ China supply chain team
- Supply and business risk management; drive supplier's performance on time delivery tracking
- Assess production schedules, revise when necessary, and optimise to run quantities, minimise change over and achieve 100% on time delivery
- Update and maintain the Master Production Schedule as changes are identified in order to reflect accurate, up-to-date information in plan
- Resolve all excess issues and investigate the reasons for excess issues and create mechanism to minimise recurrence
- Review all relevant policies and procedures with department members, instructing them regarding the specific instruction. Ensure each individual’s comprehension as well as his or her on-going support and compliance.
- Manage, monitor and review the work goals and objectives
- Define and monitor key performance metrics, follow supervisor’s other job assignment
To succeed in the supply chain manager job you will need to have excellent experience in a supply chain manager role in a manufacturing business.
- Possess in-depth knowledge of production planning, material planning, inventory projection and control; supplier management, basic logistic handling /customs regulation knowledge
- Possess broad knowledge of the supply base and proficient with ERP system
- +10 years/ +6 years (supervisor level) of Supply Chain/Procurement /Logistic related experience in the manufacturing industry; above college degree; and 2-3 years of supervisory experience
- Good English will be a plus
- Strong skills with communication & leadership, attention to detail and ability to work well with teams are also required
This international company is moving some of its operations to Vietnam, this is a new position with a new set up. A fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and build your career.