Supply Chain Manager
Consultant Phuong Yen Nguyen
Date posted 19 October 2018 2018-10-192018-12-14 education-and-training 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City
An exciting Supply Chain Manager job has just available at one of the most respected US electronic firms based in Binh Duong.
About the Supply Chain Manager Role:
Reporting directly to Supply Chain Director, you will be responsible for the whole supply chain process: planning, procurement, warehousing and logistics. You will also take the lead providing direction to the large team across function in Supply Chain.
- Work with planning manager to review Master Planning regularly and make sure the necessary material is available for production plan
- Develop SMART planning to optimise planning process and achieve higher levels by supervising production planning and capacity analysis
- Make sure production schedules for the different production departments will be controlled and align with the customer demand, material and capacity availability
- Manage all warehouse related tasks, including proper storage conditions, handling, recording in the ERP system, ensuring FIFO, stock accuracy/ cycle counts, stock aging, unloading/ loading
- Focus on find alternate sources for consumables and cost saving activity
Logistics and transportation
- Align with purchasing manager to control import/export process in term of quality, safety, and process improvements to achieve cost reduction
- Communicate with head office about order status and other logistical issues
- Promote the design, development, and implementation of warehouse, distribution and logistics solutions
The successful candidate will have solid experience in supply chain with the strong management and leadership skill.
- University degree in related field or equivalent, MBA in supply chain is preferred
- Experience in general planning, warehouse and inventory management
- Experience in Procurement and Logistics is preferred
- Previous experience as a manager role is a must
- A "can do" attitude
- Abilities to be proactive, dynamic and ambitious character are needed to be successful in this position
This international company is the market leader in their field globally and in Vietnam. They have a state of the art factory and have an established team of international and local staff. This is an exciting time to join this growing organisation.
If you are driven and want to take a new step in your career, this is the role for you.