Supply Chain Manager
Consultant Lea Natale
Date posted 19 October 2018 2018-10-192018-12-16 manufacturing-and-production 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City
An exciting world leading manufacturing company within garment industry based in Nhon Trach (Dong Nai) is looking for a new talented and leading Supply Chain Manager.
About the Supply Chain Manager Role:
In this essential position, you will be entitled to implement, integrate and manage the supply chain in the new factory situated in Nhon Trach (Dong Nai), to supply the domestic market / demand across Vietnam.
The company plans to double its size within 2020. You will also ensure and coordinate the operations of the factory in accordance to the group’s strategies and policies.
Attached to the operational manager, you will be responsible for the Supply Chain integration, by managing the domestic logistics, production planning, purchasing, warehousing and shipping/receiving
- Manage the distribution centre and the supply, (warehousing, transportation as well as the Logistics Department)
- Manage a team, develop and coach your team
- Responsible for supervising production planning and capacity analysis
- Responsible for inventory accuracy and reporting (helped with the JDEdwards software / Oracle
- Data analysis: Synthesise data and analyse trends to support Plant Manager
To succeed in this role, you need to have solid experience in logistics industry.
- Experience in general logistics and B2B Supply Chain experience
- Previous experience as a managerial role combined with a "can do" attitude is very much appreciated
- Proactive, dynamic and ambitious, keen on booming environment
- University degree in related field or equivalent, MBA in supply chain is preferred
This international manufacturing company is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients they are known for the quality of the products and services provided.
The culture is demanding, but if you are ambitious, willing to work within a fast-growing environment and have a can-do attitude the potential of rewards are significant.
If you are motivated, willing to take new responsibilities with fast and great career progression, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.