Supply Chain Manager / Director
Salary VND65,000,000 - VND110,000,000 per monthFULL_TIME
Consultant Lea Natale
Date posted 19 October 2018 2018-10-192018-12-18 manufacturing-and-production 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City
An exciting Supply Chain Manager/Director has just arise within one of the respected global companies based in Bien Hoa. Directly attached to the General Manager, this is a role for a skilled manager within supply chain area.
About the Supply Chain Manager / Director role :
In this key role, you will lead a team of 3 managers (logistics, planning and procurement). You will head the team to comply with the high standard requirements of supply and production time-line.
- Ensure customer delivery:supervise preparation and loading of finished products into trucks, track shipments, communicate all shipment failures, implement customer mis-deliveries, follow-up and contribute to its reduction
- Ensure adequate production lines supplies in relation with PPO: assure the cleanness and tidiness of stocking areas, ensure feeding of production lines, supervise the unloading of pieces and measure suppliers MPM and manage a warning system in picking zone
- Conduct the implementation of logistics basics: booking operations, traceability, lot number, labelling, container management, stock clear mapping, etc.
- Supervise that production line delivery aligns with minimum stock targets and logistics costs, automatic reordering point alerts
- Manage alert systems and follow the unloading, receipt and transportation of in (RM), and out (FG) flows
- Follow-up the supplier delivery performance, and the service of logistics partners
- Finish with, you will also manage the purchasing operations including transportation costs optimisation for raw materials, finish goods, and spare parts
To succeed in this role, you must be talented to lead effectively a team to work together and possess a keen understanding of the global business supply, material flow "in and out" as well as production line to meet customer expectations.
- Minimum 10 years experience in production in an industrial environment, chemical will be a an advantage
- A accurate knowledge within logistics would be a serious advantage.
- Master's degree in engineering, supply chain, or management
- Vietnamese, English fluent
This international group is recognised as one of the leader in their field of expertise. With a western management overview, the culture is focus on its people and training their people to the highest.
If you are dynamic, customer satisfaction oriented, open-minded, keen on MNCs with a strong and natural leadership, this role awaits you.