Location Binh DuongFULL_TIME
Consultant Phuong Yen Nguyen
Date posted 22 November 2018 2018-11-222019-01-21 fmcg 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
An exciting Planning Manager job has just come available at one of the world's largest brewer companies based in Binh Duong.
About the Planning Manager Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for the end to end Production Plan across SEA network inclusive of capacity planning, production planning, deployment planning, and site scheduling functions.
- Lead the plant's production scheduling plan; and follow conformance to schedule
- Take charge of brewing and packaging work plan, clearly scheduling impact on energy consumption and the environment
- Estimate and analyse resource requirement, determine machine and operator loads, prepare production schedule, monitor production activities, revise schedules to meet production targets
- Control finish product and beer age, found out bad trends, timely reporting and actively communicate to resolve
- Control raw and pack material inventory
- Lead planning related projects
- Plan for import/ export volume as required by demand/ commercial team
- S&OP, demand & planning meeting with leaders / special events plan
The successful candidate will have solid experience in planning with the strong management and leadership skills.
- Manufacturing in multinational environment
- More than five years of production planning and management experience
- Have a knowledge of SCM, basic knowledge of packaging, brewing and safety
- The ability to analyse and solve problems, and time management and implementation capacity
- Certain of financial accounting and production management knowledge
- Familiar with the logistics field knowledge
This international company is the market leader in their field globally and in Vietnam. They have a state of the art factory and have an established team of international and local staffs. This is an exciting time to join this growing organisation.
If you are driven and want to take a new step in your career, this is the role for you.