Supply Chain Manager
Location Dong NaiFULL_TIME
Consultant Phuong Yen Nguyen
Date posted 24 December 2018 2018-12-242019-02-22 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Biên Hòa Dong Nai VN VND 40000000 75000000 75000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
A newly created Supply Chain Manager role has just become available in an international manufacturing factory, based in Nhon Trach (Dong Nai).
About the Supply Chain Manager Role:
In this essential position, you will be entitled to implement, integrate and manage the supply chain in the new factory to supply the domestic market / demand across Vietnam. As the company plans to double its size within 2020, you will also need to ensure and coordinate the operations of the factory in accordance to the group’s strategies and policies. Attached to the operational manager, you will be responsible for the Supply Chain integration, by managing the domestic logistics, production planning, purchasing, warehousing and shipping/receiving.
- Manage the distribution centre and the supply, (warehousing, transportation as well as the logistics department)
- Manage a team, develop and coach the team
- Responsible for supervising production planning and capacity analysis
- Responsible for inventory accuracy and reporting (helped with the JD-Edwards software / Oracle)
- Data analysis: synthesise data and analyse trends to support Plant Manager
To succeed in this role, you need to have solid experiences in logistics industry.
- Experience in general logistics and B2B supply chain experience
- Previous experience as a managerial role combined with a "can do" attitude is very much appreciated
- Proactive, dynamic and ambitious, keen on booming environment
- University degree in related field or equivalent, MBA in supply chain is preferred
This international manufacturing company is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients, they are known for the quality of the products and services provided.
The culture is demanding, but if you are ambitious, willing to work within a fast-growing environment and have a can-do attitude the potential of rewards are significant.
If you are motivated, willing to take new responsibilities with fast and great career progression, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.