Supply Chain Manager
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Phuong Yen Nguyen
Date posted 28 January 2019 2019-01-282019-03-29 building-and-construction Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 70000000 80000000 80000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
An exciting Supply Chain Manager job has just available at one of the multinational company, based in Ho Chi Minh.
About the Supply Chain Manager Role:
In this business-critical role, you will take charge of the end to end Supply Chain process in Vietnam.
- Purchase: manage procurement operations, source, determine, approve suppliers, vendors, sub-contractors
- Logistics: manage shipping, transportation, import-export operation, organise international local shipping, transportation, trucking services, organise customs clearance process, tax declaration, tax finalisation, tax refund
- Warehouse: manage warehouse operations, plan stock ordering, stock replenishment
- Process management: establish processes, procedures to improve the quality of supply chain
- People management: manage, train, coach, develop staff
The successful candidate will have solid experience in procurement, logistics and warehousing with the strong management and leadership skill.
- Strong background in Logistics, Purchasing and Warehouse management for foreign own company
- Sound communication in English/Vietnamese in order to cooperate closely with all depart and the Group
- Solid management skills
- Proactive and has tenacity in context of changes to help build and improve processes
- Strong integrity and commitment for customer services
This international company is the market leader in their field globally and in Vietnam. This is an exciting time to join this growing organisation.
If you are driven and want to take a new step in your career, this is the role for you.