Supply Chain Operations Manager
Consultant Phuong Yen Nguyen
Date posted 15 February 2019 2019-02-152019-04-16 manufacturing-and-production Ho Chi Minh VN VND 60000000 70000000 70000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
A leading manufacturing company is seeking a high-calibre Supply Chain Operations Manager in Ho Chi Minh city to support the rapidly growing Vietnam business.
About the SC Operations Manager Role:
You will manage corporate logistics department to continuously maintain and improve inbound and outbound logistics effectiveness at best cost, whilst maximising the company’s operational and customer service flexibility.
- Manage the logistics operation for inbound and outbound
- Logistics contractor Management
- Provide leadership to the Logistics Operation function
- Develop and / or participate in the development of the supply chain strategy for the organisation
- Analyse business situation and the integration with Supply Chain to suggest Logistics options
The successful candidate will have experience within the end to end supply chain processes and bring extensive management and leadership experience.
- Have in depth knowledge of end to end supply chain processes and best practices, management systems, health and safety regulations, customer and personal service, administration management, and risk management
- At least 5-year experiences in managing a logistics department on both inbound and outbound
- Proven leadership and interpersonal skills is a must, at least three years in a leadership position
This global manufacturing company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field. If you are driven and want to take a new step in your career, this is the role for you.