Supply Chain Director
Consultant Phuong Yen Nguyen
Date posted 04 March 2019 2019-03-042019-05-03 manufacturing-and-production Ho Chi Minh/ Ba Ria Vung Tau VN VND 90000000 130000000 130000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
An exciting Supply Chain Manager job has just available at one of the multinational manufacturing companies.
About the Supply Chain Manager Role:
In this business-critical role, you will take charge of the end to end Supply Chain process in Vietnam.
- Develop Sourcing Strategies and lead in-country procurement activities
- Partner with regional and country based cross-functional teams to define longer term strategies that will reduce procurement costs in key expenditure categories. This includes identifying/ confirming opportunities, analysing supplier markets, developing sourcing strategies and implementing strategies to realise opportunities
- Sales & Operational Planning: take lead role in co-ordinating the commercial and manufacturing functions, to ensure full business alignment
- Optimise Distribution Network
- Optimise Warehousing and Product Storage Infrastructure
- Active Servant Leadership
- Develop a strong and inclusive culture that enables the supply chain team to deliver best possible performance and achieve the organisation's goals. The Manager will display appropriate leadership behaviours and proactively engage their team to identify developmental opportunities and build required capabilities (both technical and non-technical) soft). The Manager will ensure that his department complies with all legislative requirements and organisational rules and policies
The successful candidate will have solid experience in procurement, planning, logistics and warehousing with the strong management and leadership skill.
- Senior operational management experience covering procurement, planning, transport, warehousing & distribution, inventory management at national or international level
- Logistic experience in a fast moving, high volume and constrained multi sited environment
- People Management Skills: Excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
- Ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders and win hearts & mind whilst delivering on hard targets, sophisticated negotiation skills, ability to influence outcomes at all organisational levels across varied cultural environments are a must.
This international company is the market leader in their field globally and in Vietnam. This is an exciting time to join this growing organisation.
If you are driven and want to take a new step in your career, this is the role for you.