Salary VND150,000,000 - VND200,000,000 per month + Excllent benefits
Location Binh DuongFULL_TIME
Consultant Andrew Humphreys
Date posted 07 March 2019 2019-03-072019-05-06 manufacturing-and-production Binh Duong Binh Duong VN VND 150000000 200000000 200000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
This international furniture business is growing at an unbelievable pace and has a job vacancy for someone to head up their planning department as the planning director in Binh Duong, Vietnam.
About the Planning Director Role:
The planning Director will be responsible for a team of around 15 people and will be spending the majority of their time, leading the team (especially production planning ) and creating and implementing new planning systems for the company.
- Lead all Production Planning processes across global manufacturing operation
- Drive continuous improvement activities and lead interfaces with key stakeholders including Merchandising & Planning function, outsourcing function and plant leadership teams across Vietnam, Asia and the US
- Own end to end production planning process and drive improvement activities that generate increased flexibility, efficiency and lead time
- Establish process flexibility to effectively handle planning mix of low, medium and high volume items
- Control and optimise overall production master schedule
- Lead all lean initiatives relating to production planning on an ongoing basis
- Lead and manage the production planning teams
- Optimise the planning department structure to drive alignment, efficiency improvements and specialisms.
- Proactively manage key stakeholder relationships that provide an input or are affected by the production planning process, in a way that promotes cross-functional collaboration
- Identify and deliver systems and tools improvements / global standardisation & compliance
- Own and lead MRP strategy and implementation programme
- Create production planning tracking and reporting system that enables effective analysis and concise business information outputs in support of dynamic decision making
- Establish, maintain and improve Production Planning KPIs
To succeed in this Planning Director role, you will need to be an experienced leader in planning in particular production planning in a fast paced manufacturing environment.
- Supply Chain Management knowledge and experience
- Interpersonal skills and awareness
- Fluent oral/written communication in English
- Problem Solving
- Developing and mentoring others
- Ability to foster teamwork – building collaborative relationships
- Flexibility, initiative
- Results orientation through accountability
- Managing change
- Customer orientation
- Microsoft Office
- Systems knowledge including MRP, SharePoint, etc.
This company is becoming one of the fastest growing furniture businesses in Vietnam. They have a western management team who are looking for outstanding candidates inside or outside Vietnam.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.