Production Planning Manager
Salary 13 Months and allowances
Location Biên HòaFULL_TIME
Consultant Phuong Yen Nguyen
Date posted 25 April 20192019-04-25 2019-06-24 manufacturing-and-production Biên Hòa Dong Nai VN VND 45000000 65000000 65000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A newly created Production Planning Senior Manager role has just become available at a manufacturing company based in Bien Hoa.
About the Production Planning Senior Manager Role:
In this strategic role, you will be the "man of action". You will lead your team of four planners and support them to make sure that their schedules comply with the production time line.
- Lead weekly/monthly master production schedule meetings with the western counterparts
- Manage a team of four planners on daily basis
- Manage production planning activities to maximise the use of the organisation's resources and meet established production specifications and schedules; volume (many SKU's +2000), cost, and quality standards
- Ensure that material scheduling strategy and processes are in place and work effectively in order to ensure material supply meets production requirements with minimum stock levels JIT, whilst optimising costs
- Oversee and supervise the activities of a team of professionals who collate and analyse production data; estimate resource requirements; determine machine and operator loads; prepare production schedules; monitor production activities; and revise schedules to meet production targets
- Liaise with functional or operational area managers (for example in production, supply and logistics, maintenance, engineering, purchasing, or human resources) to integrate their activities into production plans, cost estimates, and schedules. Lead, direct, evaluate, and develop production planning staffs to ensure that their activities meet company targets
- "Master plan", lead the most complex, large, or difficult production projects to produce schedules and plans and estimating the human resources, tools, equipment needed to manufacture products
To succeed in this position, you must have the ability to lead effectively a team to work together and possess a keen understanding of production planning, you are operational and closely working with all departments.
Key Requirements :
- ERP/ SAP APO and PP modules are real assets for you
- Strong knowledge or abilities to understand the environment and optimise the production
- Good sense of communication to work with all the departments to meet agreed objectives and delivery best practice results, added value and continuous improvements
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- A result oriented mind-set
This manufacturing company has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on services and customer satisfaction, wellness of employees, training and personal development.
If you are a progressive manager, enjoying working in a friendly and open-minded dynamic working environment, the role awaits you.
Apply today to discuss further.