Supply Chain Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Location Binh DuongFULL_TIME
Consultant Phuong Yen Nguyen
Date posted 06 May 20192019-05-06 2019-07-05 manufacturing-and-production Binh Duong Binh Duong VN VND 70000000 90000000 90000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Supply Chain Manager job has just available at one of the world leaders in animal nutrition.
About the Supply Chain Manager Role:
In this business-critical role, you will take charge the whole supply chain activities: Customer Service, Planning, Warehousing, Transportation.
- Define process (S&OP, export) and tools (Dashboard, ERP, APS, WMS, TMS) to meet customer satisfaction and in line with company maturity
- Select transportation suppliers and routes to maximise economy by combining shipments or consolidating warehousing and distribution
- Monitor supplier performance to assess ability to meet quality and delivery requirements.
- Organise regular tendering process
- Design and implement plant and distribution warehousing strategies for raw materials and finished products
- Processing of inventory and stock accuracy
- Analyse inventories to determine how to decrease WCR, reduce shrink, optimise customer service
- Define stock policy and MRP tools to confer with planners, production planning that ensure availability of products
- Make sure that export orders are delivered according to the defined SLA
The successful candidate will have solid experience in end to end supply chain and strong leadership skills.
- Three to five years’ experience in the same position
- Team management, Leadership, communication, Negotiation
- Customer oriented, Team work, collaboration
This international company is the market leader in their field globally and in Vietnam. This is an exciting time to join this growing organisation.
If you are driven and want to take a new step in your career, this is the role for you.