Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Phuong Yen Nguyen
Date posted 20 May 20192019-05-20 2019-07-19 pharmaceuticals Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 60000000 80000000 80000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading pharmaceutical company is seeking a high-calibre Project Manager in Ho Chi Minh city to support the rapidly growing Vietnam business.
About the Project Manager Role:
This role has end-to-end accountability for the successful delivery and deployment of Foreign Invested Enterprise project in Vietnam
- Undertake end-to-end accountability for the project managing the schedule/ plans, scope, resources, risks, issues and critical success factors
- Liaise with the functional departments to prioritise the legal, fiscal and business critical requirements, and ensure that the solution build delivers against the agreed requirements
- Ensuring proper approvals from management team on scope, time line & budget and change (if any)
- Define and agree detailed deployment plans with markets/teams in scope
- Manage and monitor the deployment performance, progress against milestones, and appropriateness and quality of work, and where necessary, take corrective action
- Manage and work with all work streams to effectively support the markets in getting ready for adoption/embedding of the business change for the market/teams
- Provide overall oversight of all design, business readiness and deployment activity for the Region, keep project team and management updated frequently and whenever there is any change / updated
The successful candidate will have solid experience in project manager and strong stakeholder management
- Project management
- Cross-business exposure and understanding (project covers all aspects of business including commercial, supply chain, finance, HR, government affairs, regulatory, compliance, legal, tech, procurement)
- English, communication & presentation skill are the musts
- Insights of VN pharmaceutical industry is advantage
This international company is the market leader in their field globally and in Vietnam. This is an exciting time to join this growing organisation.
If you are driven and want to take a new step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.