Development and Commercialization Footwear Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Ngan Thai
Date posted 24 May 20192019-05-24 2019-07-23 fashion Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 45000000 70000000 70000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Manager of Footwear Development and Commercialisation job has just become available at one of the most respected global apparel/ shoes and accessories brand in Ho chi Minh City.
About this Manager of Footwear Development and Commercialisation Role:
This individual will be fully accountable for development, commercialisation, product integrity, manufacturability, Create to Value (CTV), performance to target FOB of a selection of product within a category.
- Manage the development and commercialization process of assigned products in collaboration with Tier 1 factory personnel and technical teams
- Provides specific technical expertise to ensure effective transition of footwear design into samples and production while ensuring the manufacturability, material selection, material standards, development timeline and cost to target are met
- Supervise the direct development process between Headquarter/Creation Center Project Management and Tier 1 factory ensuring that Create to Value approach and product integrity is at the paramount priority and focus
- Influence HQ (Design, Marketing, Brand Operations, Quality) and external parties (factory Development /Commercialisation & Production) and drive change using principle centered vs policy driven with adi Dassler Standards as the center of focus in managing/ solving conflicts
To succeed in this role, you will need to possess development and engineering knowledge and expertise and can provide input into projects.
- University degree preferably on shoe making or engineering
- Five years' production, development or related experience in Footwear industry
- Production, Product Testing or development/commercialisation or costing background
- Experience in pattern engineering, mold making, grading, materials processing etc
- Ability to read shell patterns, 2D and 3D blueprints, spec sheets, cost breakdowns, etc
This international firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise.
If you are driven, determined and strong in apparel development, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.