Operations Excellence Project Manager
Consultant Ngan Thai
Date posted 28 June 20192019-06-28 2019-08-27 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Ho Chi Minh VN VND 40000000 60000000 60000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A world-leading global logistics provider is looking for a Operations Excellence Project Manager who will be participating in their leadership program rotating through multiple regions' assignments and ultimately holding a key role in business' operations excellence here in Vietnam.
About the Operations Excellence Project Manager role:
The focus of this role is to establish the mind-set, structures, processes, principles and methods in every Contract Logistics/ SCM operation necessary to create more value for the customer and to eliminate waste in the process chain.
- Lead implementations of the Contract Logistics/SCM production system within APAC
- Manage project timeline, resources and targets
- Train and coach site leaders on lean leadership behaviours
- Collect and share implementation and operational best practises with our global community
- Assess sites against established Contract Logistics / SCM operational system standards
- Bachelor or Master degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management or Industrial Engineering
- 6+ years of relevant experience in contract logistics and/ production/ healthcare industry; experience in a manufacturing industry an advantage
- Good practical and trainer knowledge of Lean tools, Kaizen and Lean leadership; a Lean practitioner and is passionate about building capabilities in people
- Strong ability to develop project timeline and meet project targets
- Analytical mindset and structured working methods
This company is the leader in their field and always taking initiatives on developing people.
If you are driven, hungry to learn and grow, this opportunity is for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.