Consultant Phuong Yen Nguyen
Date posted 28 June 20192019-06-28 2019-08-27 fashion Ho Chi Minh VN VND 50000000 80000000 80000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Production Manager job has just available at one of the multinational company.
About the Production Manager role:
In this business-critical role, you will manage all quality and production aspects day-to-day efficiency and drive technical strategy with respective suppliers to deliver world class products that meet customer specifications/requirements.
- Manage relationship with factory top management
- Manage junior team members and contribute considerably to the achievement of team objectives
- Make day to day decisions within defined scope with limited support on resolution of complex production issues
- Aligned with global technical and quality direction to ensure products meet the defined Group standards
- Direct technical testing support for Production department within Liaison Office including wash, print and colour testing as well as reporting and coordinating timely testing scheduling in conjunction with the LO material teams
- Provide technical support for the on-boarding of new suppliers to ensure adherence to Group standards and policies
- Ensure accurate and timely compilation of all quality reports
- Collaborate on action plans for driving efficiency improvements and drive the implementation of agreed action plans in daily operations
- Checks the labelling and packaging complies with customer requirements
- Assist Production and Planning Managers in monitoring production flow
- Provide input into capacity validation and road map discussions per request from planning team
The successful candidate will have solid experience in production management.
- Minimum five years' experience in textile manufacturing or technologies, preferably within Asia.
- Experience in garment quality, knitting, printing
- Work well under high pressure
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good IT-/EDP-skills
This international company is the market leader in their field globally and in Vietnam. This is an exciting time to join this growing organisation.
If you are driven and want to take a new step in your career, this is the role for you.