Customer Service and Logistics Manager
Consultant Phuong Yen Nguyen
Date posted 24 July 20192019-07-24 2019-09-22 pharmaceuticals Ho Chi Minh VN VND 70000000 90000000 90000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Customer Service and Logistics Manager job has just become available at one of the multinational pharmaceutical company.
About the Customer Service and Logistics Manager Role:
In this business-critical role, you will develops, conducts and improves the Customer Service and Logistics processes for the supply of products in order to achieve optimal Customer Service levels and to maximise the On-Time-In-Full KPI, thereby supporting the commercial ambition.
- Manage outbound Customer Service and order management to first trade customer including order placement, invoicing, and customer complaints processes
- Primary point of contact to Commercial/customers/distributors/LSPs for current inventory availability, physical inventory/batch status, and reconciliation discrepancies
- Ensure the integrity of Material Master and Customer data (for logistics movements and order/invoice processing) within the local systems used
- Liaise with the Supply Chain Planning team to consolidate and implement required actions on stock-at-risk, including implementation of write-off across required functions
- Initiate internal processes to flag missing, out-of-spec, or damaged inbound stock and support through investigations
To succeed in the role, you must preferably have experience in Health care/Pharmaceutical Industries.
- Minimum of eight-10 years' experience in Supply Chain
- Good analytical and communication skills
- A self-starter and have a hands-on approach and a strong “can-do” attitude
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Highly adaptive to working in dynamic environments
- Proactive & Self-motivated
- Ability to communicate well with all levels
- Ability to work in a multi culture and global environment
- Highly organised with ability to prioritise
This international company is the market leader in their field globally and in Vietnam. This is an exciting time to join this growing organisation.
If you are driven and want to take a new step in your career, this is the role for you.