Digital Manager - Supply Chain
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Phuong Yen Nguyen
Date posted 05 August 20192019-08-05 2019-10-04 fmcg Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 70000000 75000000 75000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Digital Manager Supply Chain job has just available at one of the multinational companies.
About the Head Of Transport Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be build and improve the existing digital developments and responsible for all digital initiatives in the Supply Chain.
- you will be a driving force in chairing the Digital Steering Committee (Steerco), setting up the teams, evaluation of the digital initiatives and budget management
- Develop a vision and ambition on all digital initiatives in collaboration with the leadership team and translating these into actionable plans, goals, and targets
- Lead the digital Steerco team – guide the digital initiatives, guiding the leadership team solve business problems, adopt a fail fast and continuous improvement mindset
- Build and maintaining relations with internal stakeholders (GIS, CS&L, Brewery, OpCo, Finance) and external stakeholders to drive our digital agenda
- Take ownership for digital initiatives and results, Take a data driven approach – regularly reviewing results, look for opportunities to roll out with in the E2E scope of Supply Chain (End2End) proactively solve problems
- Contribute to the digital APAC community - Partnering with other digital leads across APAC to share best practices, provide tools and resources to increase digital knowledge in the region
To succeed in the role, you must have solid experience in digital and strong leadership skills.
- You have the ability to build a digital business approach and guide the OpCo on its transformation journey
- You have a positive; can do way of thinking and are a proven team leader
- You are able to translate long-term strategy into concrete plans and take a leading role in driving people to reach common goals
- You have a clear vision how supply chain should be positioned within the E2E scope, how it can transform the existing organisation in order to reach business goals, and how technology development connects to business goals
- Required qualifications (knowledge and skills)
- Bachelor or Master degree, preferably in business; engineering or technology
- Five years' experience in preferably international, manufacturing organisation
- Two to three years’ experience in a supply chain leadership function
- Analytically strong with creative problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail, able to identify business processes and routines
- Service-oriented, with a proactive mindset
- Proven team leadership skills and an effective problem solver
- Agile mindset, able & willing to constantly adapt to changing realities
- Fluent English speaker
This leading organisation needs no introduction and is regarded as the leader in its field of expertise.
If you are looking to advance in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply for the role now.