Supply Chain Manager
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Phuong Yen Nguyen
Date posted 13 August 20192019-08-13 2019-10-12 pharmaceuticals Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 60000000 70000000 70000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Supply Chain Manager job has just available at one of the multinational pharmaceutical companies in Vietnam.
About the Supply Chain Manager Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible to execute all supply chain activities.
- Execute supply chain activities in the LOC, ensuring adherence to Regional-Global standards, including S&OP, SC KPI performance management, inbound, warehouse, distribution and customer service
- Connect with stakeholders to ensure timely response to supply challenges maintaining close align with Supply Chain Lead locally & regionally
- Support Supply Chain Planning Strategy in the LOC
To succed in the role you will have solid experience in planning, supply chain and strong communication, strong procurement planning and process enhancement.
- At least five years' supply chain & logistics experience preferably in the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in import, inventory control management and good in reporting.
- Mature and dependable person who demonstrates leadership and capability in dealing with regional and corporate management
- Organised and systematic in planning and execution
- A result oriented, solution driven mindset and capable of making decision
- Analytical and shows business acumen, acts as a finance business partner to management
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
This international company is the market leader in their field globally and in Vietnam. This is an exciting time to join this growing organisation.
If you are driven and want to take a new step in your career, this is the role for you.