Manager Environmental Sustainability
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Ngan Thai
Date posted 20 August 20192019-08-20 2019-10-19 fashion Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 60000000 70000000 70000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Environmental Sustainability Manager job has just become available at a multinational company that designs and manufactures athletic and casual footwear, apparel and accessories.
About the Environmental Sustainability Manager Role:
The position will be managing the company's supply chain environmental performance in Vietnam. You will implement industry wide assessment tool to monitor, improve general environmental management in supplier's facilities, including greenhouse gas emission, water and energy consumption, waste, waste water and air emission, chemical and environmental management system, etc. You will also leads and manages environmental projects in supply chain to support the suppliers improving their environmental performance.
- Supply Chain Environmental Performance Monitoring
- Environmental KPI Data Collection and Validation
- Project Management
- External Stakeholder Communication
To succeed in the role, you must possess a bachelor’s degree or above, with Environmental background.
- Experience in the industry environmental sustainability. Solid knowledge/experience on the topic of resource efficiency (energy, water, waste, etc.)
- Good project management. Solution minded and proactive Adaptable to a dynamic environment
- Good internal external communications
This international firm needs no introduction and is the leader in its field of expertise.
If you are up to a change in your career and you find this opportunity interesting to you, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.