Demand Planning, S&OP Manager
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Ngan Thai
Date posted 07 October 20192019-10-07 2019-12-06 fmcg Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 60000000 100000000 100000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global FMCG company is looking for a Demand Planning , S&OP Manager in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Demand Planning, S&OP Manager Role:
As the business expands, you will be responsible for establishing and maintaining the demand side of business to deliver business performance and growth in Southeast Asia and Vietnam.
- Facilitates the effective and regional Integrated Business Planning Commercial Review by aligning Business unit and country business target/demand planning
- Develops and manages the demand planning at multiple levels of aggregation for 5-36 months horizons as part of Integrated Business Planning process and drives good ongoing “translation” of the business plans into the demand plan in South Asia and Vietnam
- Consolidate/review country monthly market intelligence forecasting data and align regional demand plan with business target and provide input to operation organisation with facilitating strategic discussion and the resolution of gabs/issues within the demand/supply stream
- Maintain forecast tools or demand plan module on ERP system when available
To succeed in the role, you must have strong leadership skills and the ability to successfully lead a positive change management process.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Master degree preferred
- Minimum seven years’ experience in Demand or Supply Planning, or Manufacturing Management role
- Successful track record in taking South Asia regional role. Working experiences in multi-culture multinational companies will be preferred
- Excellent people skills
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field.
If you are humble to learn and to grow with business, this position is for you.
Apply for this position now.