Salary Attractive package
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Phuong Yen Nguyen
Date posted 09 October 20192019-10-21 2019-12-08 pharmaceuticals Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 90000000 120000000 120000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior Planning Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected pharmaceutical company based in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Senior Planning Manager Role:
You will manage forecast process to deliver accurate demand, forecasts and provide meaningful market intelligence to achieve sustainable growth and to exceed business expectations.
- Material Master Data Owner (MMDO)
- Coordinate with CD, Franchise on forecasting process and to issue a monthly demand statement
- Manage forecast process and Demand Plan KPIs (MAPE, BIAS)
- Monitor actual sales performance to plan and communicate as appropriate & manage abnormal demand
- Own and facilitate effectively the Sales and Operating Planning (S&OP) processes
- Manage demand plan database to ensure the integrity of data used for analysis
- Monitor and review historical sales and promotion impact, as well as pipe lining assumptions, to continuously improve forecast accuracy, and to provide contingency plans for management teams
- Network management for new product launches, formulation and package changes, promotion activities through timely scheduling and frequent communication with related departments
- Align all colleagues and departments concerned when addressing issues and solving problems
- Manage supply planning and inventory control to ensure stock availability and adequate stock as target
- Manage customer service, inventory KPIs (OTIF, DOS, Inventory value)
- Key contact point for commercial, finance, distributor and APSC or matter related to supply plan, new product launch, inventory (SLOB, return, shelf life…)
To succeed in this role, you need to have a strong supply-demand planning skill in pharmaceutical industry.
- Demonstrated strong ability to manage and analyses and interpret complex problems/data gathered from a variety of sources and, through effective decision-making and planning, delivers superior business solutions
- Demonstrated ability to influence result through others
- Understanding of organisational structure, operating culture, effective work styles, and achieving results in a changing environment
- Understanding of the customer base, market dynamics and the industry competitiveness
- Understanding of financial principles, the budgeting process, resource planning and allocation, and the fundamental drivers of sales and profit
- Strong leadership on connect, shape, lead and deliver
- Agility and customer centricity
- Smart planning professional skill (PDCA – Plan, Deliver, Check and Action)
- Good background on inventory management and end to end supply chain
- Good knowledge on SAP system
- At least five year's experience in both Demand and Supply Planning management position in an international health care company
- Fluent in English speaking and writing. Good office computer skills and data management
This global pharmaceutical company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field. With extensive coverage across continentals throughout many decades, the company is now employing tens of thousands of people worldwide. The company is now striving to become the most advanced group in its industry.
If you are driven and want to take a new step in your career, this is the role for you.