Customer Service and Logistics Transformation Manager
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Phuong Yen Nguyen
Date posted 12 November 20192019-11-12 2020-01-11 fmcg Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 100000000 150000000 150000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A unique job opportunity Customer Service & Logistics Transformation Lead job has just arisen at one a global rapidly expanding FMCG manufacturing company based in Ho Chi Minh City. In this role, you will be responsible for heading the Logistics functions to lead the business in its next phase of growth.
About the Customer Service & Logistics Transformation Lead role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for driving all departments under logistics functions including Customer service, Demand Planning and S&OP processes, Logistics Operations. You will also take the lead in providing direction, strategy for the business operations (sales & distributions).
- Lead demand planning and S&OP processes, ensuring the availability of inventory to support the business objectives
- Own the Customer interface, ensuring that the team delivers high quality of service to customers
- Responsible for the planning and operational monitoring of sub-contractors in term of quality, costs.
- Develop and / or participate in the continuous and long-term development of the supply chain operations strategy to drive value and enable the growth within the region
- Identifying risks and opportunities in supplying stock OTIF and at optimum costs and perfect quality
- Ensure that the team observes high level of compliance in operations and master data management
- Drive and adherence to the company’s policy, ethic to optimise supply chain operation and sustainable development
To succeed in this Customer Service & Logistics Transformation Lead job, you must have the ability to lead End to end operational Logistics effectively and possess an outstanding management skill.
- University degree or (MBA) with excellent English communication skills
- Over 14 years of relevant experience in supply chain management, demand planning and customer service
- Experience in FMCG or trading is preferred
- Experience working in leading bigger international teams, working cross functionally and geographically in a matrix organisation
- Strong Continuous Improvement/ LEAN experience is a plus
- Being a role model in leadership with ability to set objective, provide clear direction and drive team to execute thought good coaching
- SAP background and experience
This international company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. They offer a great place to work for you to grow your career.
If you are talented, determined Logistics professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Customer Service & Logistics Manager role is for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.