Supply Chain Manager
Location Binh DuongFULL_TIME
Consultant Ngan Thai
Date posted 02 December 20192019-12-02 2020-01-31 electronics Thủ Dầu Một Binh Duong VN VND 40000000 66000000 66000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A new opportunity for Supply Chain Manager has arisen, working for one of the leading electronic manufacturing companies which has a rapid expansion in recent years.
About the Supply Chain Manager Role:
Reporting directly to Supply Chain Director, you will be responsible for the whole supply chain process: planning, procurement, warehousing and logistics. You will also take the lead in providing direction to the large team across function in Supply Chain.
- Work with planning manager to review Master Planning regularly and make sure the necessary material is available for production plan
- Develop SMART planning to optimise planning process and achieve higher levels by supervising production planning and capacity analysis
- Manage all warehouse related tasks, including proper storage conditions, handling, recording in the ERP system, ensuring FIFO, stock accuracy/ cycle counts, stock aging, unloading/ loading
- Align with purchasing manager to control import/export process in term of quality, safety, and process improvements to achieve cost reduction
- Promote the design, development, and implementation of warehouse, distribution and logistics solutions
Abilities to be proactive, dynamic and ambitious character are needed to be successful in this position
- University degree in related field or equivalent, MBA in supply chain is preferred
- Experience in general planning/ supply planning, warehouse, logistics, procurement and inventory management
- Previous experience as a manager role is a must
This international company is the market leader in their field globally and in Vietnam. They have a state of the art factory and have an established team of international and local staff. This is an exciting time to join this growing organisation.
If you are driven and want to take a new step in your career, this is the role for you.