Supply Chain Director (open for Expat)
Location Binh DuongFULL_TIME
Consultant Ngan Thai
Date posted 02 December 20192019-12-04 2020-01-31 electronics Thủ Dầu Một Binh Duong VN VND 180000000 220000000 220000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Sr. Supply Chain Manager job opportunity has just arisen working for a manufacturing solutions provider that delivers comprehensive design, manufacturing, supply chain and product management services.
About the Sr. Supply Chain Manager Role:
You will be responsible for the whole supply chain process from planning, procurement, sourcing, warehousing to logistics. You will also take the lead in providing direction to the large team across function in Supply Chain.
- Manage production schedules for the different production departments and align with the customer demand, material and capacity availability
- Manage all warehouse related tasks
- Resolve and logistics issues
- Manage sourcing strategies of the company
- Develop department metrics to track monthly performance
To succeed in this role, you must have the ability to be proactive, dynamic and ambitious.
- Must have experience in electronic manufacturing/service field for across supply chain functions (warehouse, logistics, sourcing, purchasing, supply/ production planning)
- University degree in related field or equivalent, MBA in supply chain is preferred
- Open for expat
This international company is one of the the market leaders in their field globally and in Vietnam. This is an exciting time to join this growing organisation.
If you are driven and want to take a new step in your career, this is the role for you.