Supply Chain Process and IT Coordinator
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Ngan Thai
Date posted 03 December 20192019-12-03 2020-02-01 manufacturing-and-production Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 40000000 50000000 50000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting job opportunity just arises for the position of Process Delegate and IT Coordinator who has the knowledge of both worlds (supply chain and SAP/ERP/ Supply Chain system). This position belongs to a regional Logistics and Transport team based in centre of Ho Chi Minh city.
About this Process Delegate and IT Coordinator Role:
This role's purpose is to engage and take the solution development that support Transportation Management centre roll-out in the region. This will require coordinate and collaborate with different stakeholders to implement and optimise process solutions for regional transport network.
- Concept design: Support specification of global or regional business requirements (BR) and Process alignment with TMC operations and process management
- Pilot system integration tests of new IT features, specification and test management of IT adaptations
- Conduct active pilots on P-systems with stakeholders
- Training: Ensure user qualification for new features in region (TMC/plant)
- Provide 2nd level support and process consulting of TMC/plant, including enabling of plants
- Interface between GS/LOT process management and TMC operations for process & IT development
To succeed in this role, you should preferably have experienced with transport management systems, EDI and master data management.
- Bachelor/Master Degree in IT, Business Administration, Supply Chain or Logistics
- Minimum five years' experience in supply chain (transport, warehousing, demand planning, purchasing) as project/rollout manager, process expert, IT coordinator or consultant
- Profound process & IT knowledge in (SAP) ERP systems especially modules LE, SD, MM
- Basic project management knowledge. Solution oriented and strong analytical thinking skills
This company is the leading global supplier of technology and services, in the areas of automotive and industrial technology, consumer goods as well as building technology. This position also provides a very attractive total package including performance bonus, meal/parking allowance; premium insurance; sport program; training opportunity, career development program, etc.
If you are driven and want to to take your career to the next level, this is the role for you.
Kindly apply, email or call me to discuss more.