Senior Supply Chain Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Trang Nguyen
Date posted 23 May 2022ha-noi supply-chain-procurement-logistics/supply-chain 2022-06-14 2022-07-22 manufacturing-and-production Hanoi Hanoi VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior Supply Chain Manager has just come available in a garment & textile group with several manufacturing sites in the North of Vietnam.
About the Senior Supply Chain Manager Role:
Reporting to the BOD, the Senior Supply Chain Manager shall lead the entire supply chain from procurement, planning, warehouse and logistics team. The job location is based in Hanoi.
- Clear overview factory capacity to making macro planning. Develops appropriate supply chain strategy to maximise customer satisfaction at the lowest possible cost
- Leads the related departments in executing best practices and measuring performance through agreed upon Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Directs and coordinates supply chain functions through strategy, resource optimisation, profitability maximisation, and KPIs resulting in the maximisation of customer satisfaction
- Plans, manages, and coordinates all activities related to the sourcing and procurement of necessary materials and supplies needed to meet the changing levels of product demand
- Works directly with sales department to determine most cost-effective distribution solution for finished goods transportation to customers
- Monitors and corrects inventory levels to ensure rotation and maximise working capital. Optimise warehouse function
- Works with freight forwards and transportation companies to set best route and rate (reviews and approves all freight terms and agreements)
- Collaborates with procurement department to determine best practice for freight in and freight consolidation.
- Provide operational support and guidance to ensure maximum productivity
To succeed in this role, you must have good command of English.
- University degree in related discipline
- 10 years relevant experience in foreign manufacturing company. Experience in the textile industry is an advantage
- At least five years’ experience in management
- Good communication in Vietnamese and English
- Strong analytical power
- Customer oriented
- Experienced in garment & textile field is a plus
Our client offer a dynamic working environment with the strong growth potential.
If you are an experienced Supply Chain Manager/ Senior Manager with strong aspiration in grow the team and contribute to the development of the company, this is the opportunity for you.
Please apply today or contact me for more information.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.