Site Supply Chain Head
Salary Attractive Package
Location Phu YenFULL_TIME
Consultant Phuong Yen Nguyen
Date posted 27 May 2022central-vietnam supply-chain-procurement-logistics/supply-chain 2022-05-31 2022-07-26 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Phu Yen Phu Yen VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Site Supply Chain Management Head job has just available at one of the global pharmaceutical company.
About the Site Supply Chain Head Role:
Overall leadership of site supply chain and logistics services ensuring the future development in the context of global operations and global supply chain. The Site Supply Chain Management Head ensures the success of the local site supply chain teams for all functions by adhering to supply chain processes, highest standards and maturity, driving fact-based, pro-active and anticipate and promote clear decision making for superior availability of our medicine and products, minimising working capital and costs without compromising quality and regulatory requirements. Develop, implement and be accountable for the site strategic, tactical, and operational plans for the site in order to optimise supply chain results.
- Leads main operation of the SCM department. This includes Production Planning , Material Planning , Warehouse Operations, Strategic Planning and Data Management
- Ensures that Standard operational procedures are in place and that compliance with cGMP is maintained
- Lead the coordination of strategic and tactical capacity planning processes
- Lead effective change management and bi-directional information flow, education, training and driving business impact for the supply chain processes in the site
- Provide development, training and coaching in order to maintain a talent pool that assures a high performance organisation
- Ensure sustainability by driving ownership and governance on key supply chain business processes (sales and operations planning, master data, change control)
- Lead integration of all life-cycle elements along entire value chain (particularly launches incl. new dosage forms, site transfers, production changes, divestment and pruning)
- Monitor and sustain local inventory, targets and distribution along the value chain including strategic stocks for business continuity in line with LEAN product practical vision
- Manage and control budgets and expenses of the unit, by driving improvement projects leading to increased effectiveness and superior results
To succeed in this Site Supply Chain Head role, you must have good communication skills.
- More than several years’ experience in manufacturing industry. Pharmaceutical industry is a plus
- Strong knowledge of supply chain processes, principles and best practice (across industries preferably)
- Five years+ experience in production or supply chain management or customer service in middle management position preferred
- APICS Certified Production Inventory Management / CSCP preferred
- Ability to act in a complex matrix-oriented and rapidly changing business environment
- Experienced with planning & financial applications and software
- Strong knowledge of the financial aspects linked to the supply chain processes, especially production
This is an exciting time to join this growing organisation.
If you are driven and want to take a new step in your career, this Site Supply Chain Head is the role for you.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.