Manager Strategy & Projects FTW
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Hung Tran
Date posted 16 June 2022ho-chi-minh-city supply-chain-procurement-logistics/supply-chain 2022-06-16 2022-08-15 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Manager Strategy & Projects Footwear job has just available at one of leading footwear company in the market.
About the Manger Strategy & Projects Footwear Role:
Responsible for the overall footwear sourcing strategy, whilst also implementing and leading multiple projects for global Sourcing. Playing an integral role in supporting the Global Sourcing Directors in navigating and improving the FTW Sourcing landscape, strengthening the FTW organisation and leading multiple critical projects.
- Work closely with the Global Directors to further develop the sourcing landscape & strategies
- Define mid-term sourcing landscape, organisation setup roadmap, align strategic capacity allocation & planning
- Evaluate and analyse current vendors (risks, options and opportunities) and influence / optimise their capability by further exploring their individual competitive advantages. Review potential new vendors integration
- Identify process improvements, systems and benchmarking opportunities for maximum value creation and speed
- Work cross functionally to ensure existing project goals are reached, whilst implementing and leading new projects, in-line with the direction from management
- Projects will range from 3D creation at source to process improvements for certain PGS functions. Active participation/interaction with other departments on projects or solutions involving sourcing organisation. Align corporate initiatives to drive/support sourcing organisation & suppliers related programs
- Lead and coach the team. Be a mentor to our local talents and introduce them to project management work
- Continuously support Global Directors on analytical reviews of the complete organisational sourcing set up
- Work closely with the Global Directors and functions on considering the structural changes needed to streamline and strengthen the FTW organisation to support stronger & better services with a faster structure
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- College graduate with previous experience in Sourcing, Development, Production and Supply Chain
- A minimum of two years relevant experience in FTW industry (development, Sourcing & supply chain). Experience and knowledge of supply chain processes and tools (>2 years). Order and/or demand fulfilment and supplier management knowledge as a plus
- Good MS Office skills and presentation skills
- Highly proficient in English both in oral and written communication
- Strategic focus, drive for results, business mindset, entrepreneur. Influencing and developing people, passionate to engage with all stakeholders to drive better results, a change agent. Fast decision making, able to manage diversified teams, passion to provide solutions. Ability to lead effectively and exercise good judgement coupled with initiative and in an organised manner with minimal daily supervision
- Ability to interface professionally with all levels of personnel and with team members, customers or stakeholders from varying countries and cultures. Ability to take the initiative, work in a flexible and continually changing environment
- Strong analytical, data mining and problem-solving skills and the ability to present those at the highest level. Ability to represent company interests and work toward a win-win solution while maintaining good supplier relationship. Proven success in fast-paced programs and/or projects
This is an exciting time to join this growing organisation.
If you are driven and want to take a new step in your career, this is the role for you.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 27 June 2022An exciting Manager, Raw Material job has just available at one of the largest global fashion companies in the market.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 03 June 2022An exciting Continuous Improvement Manager job has just become available at one of the well-known international company.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 09 June 2022An exciting Purchasing & Import – Export Manager job has just available at one of leading automotive company in the market.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 31 May 2022An exciting Supply Chain Manager job has just become available at an E-commerce international company who is entering Vietnam.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 21 June 2022An exciting Operations Manager job has arisen has just come available in a successful start up company. This is one of the first key positions that shape the success of the company in Vietnam.