Production Planning Control Manager
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Hung Tran
Date posted 09 July 2022ho-chi-minh-city supply-chain-procurement-logistics/supply-chain 2022-07-14 2022-09-07 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Production Planning Control Manager job has just available at a global leader in labelling and packaging materials and solutions.
About the Manager, Raw Material Role:
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for leading the production planning control team to effectively create and maintain efficient production schedules that meet customer requirements while minimising cycle times and effectively utilising inventory.
- Oversee production planning and management activities within the organisation
- Develop production plan, budget, and timelines according to production specifications
- Determine production requirements based on plant capacity and production specifications
- Plan workflow and schedules for production departments
- Monitor production status and ensure timely delivery
- Identify delays and accordingly adjust schedules to meet deadlines
- Assist in production risk assessment and mitigation activities
- Notify customers on any delays and outages
- Provide excellent customer service and ensure customer satisfaction
- Evaluate current production processes and recommend improvements
- Conduct daily meetings to keep track of production schedules
- Ensure that finished products meet quality standards and customer specifications
- Determine equipment, materials and manpower required to complete production
- Resolve production issues and escalate unresolved issues to management promptly
- Train and provide development opportunities for staff. Ensure annual goals are complete and communicated. Ensure global performance management system is up to date and regular feedback is provided to staff members.
- Monitor and evaluate team members and adjust training where needed
- Attract, retain, and develop high potential talent
- Model and promote the corporation’s code of business ethics and values
- Perform general management duties, exercising usual authority concerning staff, performance appraisals, promotions and terminations. Responsible for training and development of subordinate staff, estimating personnel needs, assigning work, meeting completion dates, interpreting and ensuring consistent application of organisational policies. Maintain all timekeeping, overtime and vacation records and schedules
- Act as a team role model and change-agent. Positively lead and influence team members to partner together to achieve individual and business goals
To succeed in this role, you must have good command of English.
- University degree in Industry Management, Engineering, Economy, or other related disciplines
- Higher education degree (e.g., MBA) will be an advantage
- Five years’ experience in an international company (preferable B2B) in which at least three years in the position, directly involved with production planning and supply chain planning
- Very strong analytical and (cross function) communication skills
- A proactive thinker with attention to detail
- Good Inter-functional business understanding and knowledge
- Strong leadership quality in accordance with company's leadership principles
- Fluent English communication
- Special knowledge: Knowledge and experiences in sales and operations planning (S&OP), MRP (Manufacturing Resources Planning) or equivalent and total quality management is very preferred
- Knowledge and experiences in Lean manufacturing is also preferred
This leading company has an outstanding international reputation in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 15 August 2022An exciting Development Manager job has arisen in a leading manufacturer in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.
Salary: Attractive packageLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 15 August 2022An exciting Deputy General Director job has just available at one of the fast-growing companies.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 15 July 2022An exciting Production Planning Control Manager job has just available at a global leader in labelling and packaging materials and solutions.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 27 June 2022An exciting Manager, Raw Material job has just available at one of the largest global fashion companies in the market.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 19 July 2022An exciting Industrial Operation Manager job has arisen in a leading oil and gas firm in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.